Sunday, March 21, 2010

Siskel & Ebert

Last weekend when the power was out, we drove all over trying to find something to do with the kids. We finally decided to check out the movies. However when we drove up, the only movie that seemed like it could possibly work was Percy Jackson & The Olympians - The Lightning Thief. We were a little concerned so Josh and I started discussing the movie, and whether or not the kids could sit through a non-animated movie, and more importantly whether or not it was too scary for them. After Josh and I discussed it for a few minutes, Paxton interjected...

Paxton: I was reading in the newspaper this morning that this movie is really good and is NOT too scary for 4-year-olds or 2-year-olds. It's only scary for 3-year-olds.

Josh: Wow, Pax, that's great that it was so specific.

Note: If you have no clue about this movie, here is a link to the preview. http://www.percyjacksonthemovie.com/

Followup: There's a scene in the movie where the 3 heroes go to a garden nursery and look for a pearl but realize Medusa is there. Yesterday as soon as we got to a local nursery to flower shop, Paxton turned to Benjamin and I and said seriously, "Let's split up."

No comments:

Post a Comment