- "Harry Potter is the only thing I want in my life, Mommy...in my life!"
- "Mommy, I knew what you were saying was a good idea. My brain knew it was a good idea. But my body wouldn't listen!"
- "Mommy, if you don't let me have Harry Potter I won't listen to you at all tomorrow Mommy!"(this was followed by Ben saying, "Mommy if you don't let Paxton have Harry Potter I won't listen to you either." And then later Benjamin attempted levity and told a knock knock joke. Alas this did not calm him down either.)
Finally after I let Paxton brush his teeth again, he curls up under the covers and I sit with Benjamin.
Paxton: "I learned a lesson Mommy. If you throw a tantrum, you don't get what you want. I learned another lesson Mommy. If grown-ups don't get what they want, then kids don't get what they want."
No comments:
Post a Comment